In additon to our extensive experience and keen insight into your industry,¬†Specialty Consultants, LLC¬†will employ whatever additional professional resources are required to provide you with the data and analysis you require to make sound strategic decisions.
Specialty Consultants stays abreast of industry developments and maintains a broad roster of valuable industry contacts through active involvement in many leading professional associations.
- Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Foundation (AERF)
- Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS)
- Entomological Society of America (ESA)
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA)
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
- Pi Chi Omega Professional Fraternity
- Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA)
- NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals)
- RISE (Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment)
- UPF&DA (United Product Formulators and Distributors Association
- North American Invasive Species Management Association (NAISMA)
Olson Research Group, Inc.
While Specialty Consultants designs and analyzes all contracted studies,¬†we regularly collaborate with the Olson Research Group on the execution of industry research. With more than 60 research professionals in more than 60 countries worldwide, Olson has built an impeccable reputation for accuracy in highly regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, agribusiness, and animal health.